XboxHacker BBS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 30, 2014, 02:00:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: 360gamesaves.com  (Read 25182 times)
MohsinNisar
Master Hacker

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2008, 03:08:55 AM »

anyone please invite me to 360gamesaves.com

Want to Play Shenmue III
lexie
Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 08:42:08 AM »

why would you want gamesaves for 360 games...its considered cheating and i believe it could get you banned from live (plz correct me if im wrong)
Flying Poo
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 10:43:20 PM »

why would you want gamesaves for 360 games...its considered cheating and i believe it could get you banned from live (plz correct me if im wrong)

Your right.  Cool

MohsinNisar
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 03:22:29 AM »

Thanks for the reply but one of my 360 is already banned since the first ban wave after the spring update.

Want to Play Shenmue III
jelle2503
Xbox Hacker

elitist prick

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 10:14:47 AM »

that site is a joke anyhow. pretty sad to sign up here just to ask that. zero activity from the guys behind it

i remember TONS of people signing up so they could get their hands on the new Savegame resigner, mainly because it was an article on xbox-scene. this way doing gamerscore hack you can easily unlock 1000 points for your game

anyway these Angerwound (alias Roofus i believe) , Anthony and a guy called M0MDAD (this guy brags about unlocking GTA4 gamerscore full 1000 in just a second in IRC chat quite funny) while also figuring out how to sign savegames through some kind of encryption program they made, it apparently also resigned other stuff like CON files.

on the forums alot of people held their breath for absolutely nothing, while it was noted that it would come for the public... it was even a short time on their website interface but only selected people could use it...

i don't know the full story anyhow... but it's a sad one with few selfcentered guys behind it, totally exciting up the entire savegame scene for nothing

perhaps someone knows some more fill in on me . this anythony is somewhat active on this forum too, he apparantly couldn't figure out some things so he asked twice for help

also back in halo 2 modding Anthony attempted to send his >friend< on MSN (this friend who had certain resigning apps for DLC of halo 2 from Project Mimesis) some kind of program to search drive for this stuff and send it over... i remember so well what a pathetic guy this is together with his friends.

(Angerwound especially i think he is the one called Sufoor on Xboxlive he had the highest gamerscore in the world 140k-ish done by cheating with his savegame resigner... :\ )

MomDad

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 12:03:10 PM »

jelle2503,

Put 2 and 2 together as to why the site is invite-only.

There is an extremely high risk of banning, profile suspension, and/or gamerscore zeroing associated with any type of gamesave usage/modification.

Just because things can be done, doesn't always mean they should.

Edit:

Just to further that thought -- under the circumstances, what you might see as self-centered or selfish, is often in fact responsibility. Not just with respect to 360, but in most realms, anyone with any type of knowledge or facilities to accomplish something that may put others at risk, is put into a unique situation of having to make a decision as to whether that information is ever put public. No matter how many people want it or how cool it is, it's up to no one but the possessor of that knowledge what's done with it. I think it's very respectable in such a case when a decision is made that's quite evidently for the "greater good".

-MD
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 12:26:56 PM by MomDad » Logged
MohsinNisar
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 12:49:40 PM »

I was surfing the internet when that re-signer caught my eye and if only selected people are permitted to access that re-signer then there is no need for the invitation.
All i wanted was to get my hands on that re-signer but after hearing only selected people are permitted that is lame and sucks.
I don't need to download saves.
Just a thought if that re-signer works on save game files for validation maybe it can also sign the xex files too.

Don't get mad if its a stupid question.

Want to Play Shenmue III
MomDad

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 02:15:02 PM »

There is no freely-available standalone public resigner app (leaked or otherwise) that I'm aware of, but there are a wealth of fake/malicious ones containing things like RxBot ("Falcon Resigner"), and other spy/malware.

There is no xex resigner, and ones that work for gamesaves are of a totally different container format. You have a better chance of winning the lottery a thousand times in a row than there ever being a xex resigner.

-MD
safety
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 10:24:58 PM »

actualy I can make a resigner, LOL..

Smiley I would *just* need the key to have some use of it, LOL..

*edit.. and the correct padding scheme just to make sure.

Anyway it works with out them, (at least signing things with RSA2048 is not a big challenge) but will never work with the box.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 10:26:32 PM by safety » Logged
nuage6

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 12:22:00 AM »

Does anyone know where this key to sign savegames is?

Can we use a saved game on another X-Box360 using the harddisk?
MohsinNisar
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 02:36:51 AM »

If the saves are signed and can be accessed correctly in the xbox360 then saves can be altered too right.
Why not downgrade xbox360 from modified save.

Want to Play Shenmue III
Arakon
Administrator
Xbox Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 10:55:40 AM »

cause you can't just magically run code in a savefile. there would have to be an exploitable bug in the save somewhere.

I do NOT give support by email, PM, ICQ or whatever. Anyone annoying me that way will have his balls removed. With a rusty butterknife. Slowly. And I'll enjoy doing it.
nuage6

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 02:49:20 PM »

Yes but the X-Box360 has the private and public key to save a game. (or only a symetric key).

If you are able to share a harddisk and savegame on different X-Box360... it means that this key is the same for each X-Box360.
(Or linked to your profile)

Sorry I haven't found this information yet ;-) Sure that it is somewhere on the forum.
pynel001

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 04:42:04 AM »

"I'm new to forums so dont mock me if i am bumping whatever that is"

360gamesaves.com is a hacking site now. A guy with the gamertag Go Team Hawk stole my account by means unknown to me and sold it to someone fore 8000 microsoft points. I am currently trying to get my account back from the current owner of the account by means of free 1 month and 48 hour cards. The current owner of my gamertag is also trying to get his 8000 microsoft points back from Go Team Hawk but if he cant he will take my 1 month and give it back to me.

If u are wondering what this has anything to do with 360gamesaves.com I have recently found out that Go Team Hawk is a moderator there and has over 200000 gamerscore and refusing to unblock his gamercard so i can see that they are not hacked or gamesaves.

So if u r trying 2 get onto 360gamesaves.com as a member or whatever dont even try it because even if u do u will probably get your own gamertag hacked and have to go through the painfully slow process of getting it back and even if u do get your account hacked dont ring MS they dont even try and its a bunch of Indians who dont know what they are doing anyway, its a lot easier just to take matters into your own hands.
MohsinNisar
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »

"I'm new to forums so dont mock me if i am bumping whatever that is"

360gamesaves.com is a hacking site now. A guy with the gamertag Go Team Hawk stole my account by means unknown to me and sold it to someone fore 8000 microsoft points. I am currently trying to get my account back from the current owner of the account by means of free 1 month and 48 hour cards. The current owner of my gamertag is also trying to get his 8000 microsoft points back from Go Team Hawk but if he cant he will take my 1 month and give it back to me.

If u are wondering what this has anything to do with 360gamesaves.com I have recently found out that Go Team Hawk is a moderator there and has over 200000 gamerscore and refusing to unblock his gamercard so i can see that they are not hacked or gamesaves.

So if u r trying 2 get onto 360gamesaves.com as a member or whatever dont even try it because even if u do u will probably get your own gamertag hacked and have to go through the painfully slow process of getting it back and even if u do get your account hacked dont ring MS they dont even try and its a bunch of Indians who dont know what they are doing anyway, its a lot easier just to take matters into your own hands.

First what were you thinking when you posted your gamertag on to the site you should have cleared the info about your gamer tag.

Want to Play Shenmue III
jelle2503
Xbox Hacker

elitist prick

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2008, 09:05:51 AM »

you might wanna ask yourself then if the password you used for 360gamesaves is thesame as the one you use on your Xboxlive acount

battiz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 05:40:23 AM »

Hi
sorry for the OT but where can I find xbox1 savegames (like all solucalibor 3 unloked characters)
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: