This is the way how it worked for me:
- start up Nero
- choose new UDF CD or DVD dependent on the content size
- disc name can be anything
- create the following folder structure: Content\0000000000000000\00000001\00080000\RidgeRacer
- the folder Content, 0000000000000000 and 00080000 must exactly be named this way
- the folder 00000001 must contain 4 hex digits (I named my demos starting with 1)
- the LIVE container file can be anything
- after inserting the burned disc in the console the game is seen under Demos and can be played
- it also works without a memory card or harddisk
- if you have the harddisk connected you see two entries under demos (one for the disc and one for the hdd)
- I have also tested burning 4 demos to a DVD5+RW and this works!
Thanks to tkkyj for the hints! Now we can backup our demos to CD and DVD. So the 20 GB harddisk is again big enough!
This i found in the tech forum but i don't understand what is this 00000001