I thought I solved the problem with:
"I solved the problem with:
1) I installed the new V59 controller board, and did:
to make sure the original firmware is there
2) Then I dumped the firmware of the V59 controller board.
memdump_win d 12200 8 8000 orig59.bin
3) I started "360FW-Toolbox-31B-Repack" by double clicking "360FwTb".
4) I opened the original firmware from the CD-R in order to get the key, which need to be placed in
the firmware. I clicked on ... next to "Open a Firmware File First...", and opened original.bin from the CD-R.
Then I copied the key, and put it in Notepad:
5) I restarted Toolbox, and opened previously dumped orig59.bin
Replaced the key with the key, that came from the firmware on CD-R
- then clicked on the button "Replace Key"
- then clicked on the button "Generate Encrypted File..."
The firmware was written as "orig59-e.bin".
6) Then I wrote the firmware to the V59 controller board with:
flashsec_win d orig59-e.bin 90004000 1000
7) Then I ran from GaryOPA 2.4 :
flash24s.bat d 280507
It was working !!!!!
After 5 minutes, I turned the Xbox360 off, and started again.
I got 3 lights of death, with error code 0021
0021 DVD Drive Time out - Can be caused by problems with a firmware flash. This is also speculated to sometime be caused by a problem with the southbridge chipset on the motherboard.
What the f***