I have an hitachi drive and I havent been online since i heard about the bannings ,but some new xbox releases have the spring update on the disk.My question is this = would i be better off waiting for the new hitachi fw ,or should i update my kernel with the disk before i upgrade my FW?
Theres a couple new games that require that you update,but i dont want to hurt my chances of getting back on live..please help
M$ is collecting modded consoles for a while BEFORE the spring update (probably after the FALL update).
So when you played copies already, 99% you are screwed already. Just play some originals and find out if you still can connect to Live. If so... don't play copies and wait for the new FW. If not... update your kernel.