XboxHacker BBS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 29, 2014, 09:45:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: « 1 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: birdy flasher V2.2 7in1 xtreme 1.3 and 2.0 new options  (Read 14442 times)
Redline99
Global Moderator
Xbox Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2006, 11:34:13 AM »

Everyone also needs to remember that these hacks are what they say, hacks.  They are developed by people in their spare time in a limited testing enviorment.  You get what you pay for kinda thing and if things don't go right you can't place blame on anyone for it. Everyone needs to accept the risks and if they can't have any unexpected loss then they should keep their warranty intact.

(In general speak, not meant as a flame, Rogero)

Where's Waldo
jopol

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2006, 05:48:57 PM »

This just bricked two v59 hitachi drives of mine too,

Same thing, flash seemed to work, used connectivity kit, and after a reboot windows cant see the drive, it wont eject, and def wont work in an xbox.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Rogero
Master Hacker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2006, 09:43:11 AM »

Same thing, flash seemed to work, used connectivity kit, and after a reboot windows cant see the drive, it wont eject, and def wont work in an xbox.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Hey.. I had that problem and here's what U can try after using that buggy version of the flasher..
1- Turn the xbox on
2- Open the DVD tray
3- With the tray Opened, Remove the power cable from back of 360
4- Replug the Power Cable
5- Make sure the Sata cable is connected to PC and turn 360 on with Tray still opened
   ( without any Wire trick, connectivity kit Switch , etc..) It will get into ModeB due to
   the firmware ModeB tweak flashed with the buggy flasher
6- Now, open Device manager and do a "Scan for hardware changes" and if u're lucky enough
    winXP should detects it.

If U have it detected by winXP , be sure to use GaryOPA latest pack Xtreme v1.3 and flash the drive with it.
I used it and it rescued the drive by patching the correct Sectors & checking the flashed Firmware.

I reviewed GaryOPA's way of checking and patching the FW and this is really the best way to do it,
  Greetings to GaryOPA for his excellent job in writing this package Xtreme 1.3, when someone want's
  to help others by creating a batch file or a Windows Application,the first thing to consider is that the
  process is doing exactly what it was meant for without any errors,because some situations cannot
  afford foolish errors,and the GUI or the windows Front-End is the last thing to take care off...
bigcat

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2006, 02:48:20 AM »

Any ideas?

Cheers

Hey.. I had that problem and here's what U can try after using that buggy version of the flasher..
1- Turn the xbox on
2- Open the DVD tray
3- With the tray Opened, Remove the power cable from back of 360
4- Replug the Power Cable
5- Make sure the Sata cable is connected to PC and turn 360 on with Tray still opened
   ( without any Wire trick, connectivity kit Switch , etc..) It will get into ModeB due to
   the firmware ModeB tweak flashed with the buggy flasher
6- Now, open Device manager and do a "Scan for hardware changes" and if u're lucky enough
    winXP should detects it.

If U have it detected by winXP , be sure to use GaryOPA latest pack Xtreme v1.3 and flash the drive with it.
I used it and it rescued the drive by patching the correct Sectors & checking the flashed Firmware.

I reviewed GaryOPA's way of checking and patching the FW and this is really the best way to do it,
  Greetings to GaryOPA for his excellent job in writing this package Xtreme 1.3, when someone want's
  to help others by creating a batch file or a Windows Application,the first thing to consider is that the
  process is doing exactly what it was meant for without any errors,because some situations cannot
  afford foolish errors,and the GUI or the windows Front-End is the last thing to take care off...

Thanks for posting the steps.

On another note, you should not put the blame on anyone. Suggestions are fine, but bashing is not.
you opened up your xbox right? no one held your hand. you assume anything that can happen. no one is at fault but you in this case.
it's like going to a baseball game and getting hit by a ball. in other words risk is involved at any time.

thanks birdy and geremia and garyopa and many others for helping. None of this would have been possible. We all must take risks.

turboman29

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2006, 03:00:18 AM »

.....If PEOPLE Roll Eyes Roll Eyes would just read 1st and not just jump into something thinking "O-yea I'm a hacker too ...I can do this"they wouldnt have a problem useing this flasher as I have tryed them all and I must say that I find Birdy's are the easy's too use....So thank you for the LATEST update of your flasher....Keep up the good work
cajunsniper
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2006, 07:23:35 PM »

has the tray trick for game have been remove sice it was causing a lot of trouble  ?
and the version birdy 2.2 r3 can find it any were only the ver 2.2 is it included
wateva
Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2006, 07:36:46 PM »

has the tray trick for game have been remove sice it was causing a lot of trouble  ?
yes.
cajunsniper
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2006, 06:14:24 AM »

1: Does any one know what the last release from birdy becouse im confuse on the 2.2 r3 release ?

2: Do you need to reajust your pot to the original ohms to enjoy the advantage of this firmware , about the 10 sec boot time ?

3: DId birdy remove the opentray trik to boot game that was giving so much trouble ?

thanks a lot guys  Birdy we dont care if we  brick owr drives as long  as in the future wi will save many people from it , keep up the good work BIRDY

Xbox 360 rev. 46   pot adjusted to 3.51
lite-on DVDRW SHW-160P6S
Verbatim,Fujifilm   games work 100% only a minute boot time
Clonecd
dvdinfopro
nujita

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2006, 06:51:33 PM »

Thanks to Birdy for his work, but somethig was wrong whit my Hitachi 059DJ

I'm on trouble,  Y worked with    Birdy_Hitachi-LG_friendly_Flasher_v2.2_with_Xtreme_v1.3_and_2.0  whit a new XBOX360
I become it to mode B with de slax CD live, well !!
then I ran Flasher,  it automatically detected my hitachi drive and it put the option "Patch your firmware with xtreme 1.3"
then GO, I saved my backup of the original, and it did wathever it does while I was waiting,  it ended
I was shuting off the PC and then the console but the tray was opened and did not return to answer any more
I couldn't make windows to detect my console again and I donīt  Know what to do?  could you help me
Arakon
Administrator
Xbox Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2006, 06:54:27 PM »

sounds to me like it may be bricked.

I do NOT give support by email, PM, ICQ or whatever. Anyone annoying me that way will have his balls removed. With a rusty butterknife. Slowly. And I'll enjoy doing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: