Time ago I posted about a similar topic. When I flash the nand whatever the method I used I got E71.
Last time i finally could fix it by weldind and flashing by LPT with nandpro with manual remapping.
This week I´ve tried to update my freeboot to 13599 because:
- I had image problems, randomly I get no image when turning on the xbox (with both, xellous with eject o normal dash with power). I thought it could be a corrupt nand problem.
- I had 12611
This time I used nand flasher 360. I made a dump of the existing nand and flashed the1 new one with 3599, turned off and turned on. I got a shiny and terrifying E71.
The problem is that I dont want to weld everytime I have to update my freeboot and because I want yo know what´s the problem with my xbox.
I checked all combinations:
- Xellous and debian.
- Made freeboot of 12611 and 13599 from original, last freeboot and donated nand.
- Manual/automatically bad block remapping
- With and without fixjaspa
- Changing the order (this is stupid but I tried it) of the operations
- My flashconfig in nandpro is 23010 instead 1198010
The strange thing is that it seems like a bad block error but apparently the xellous and debian recognized them and do the rigth thing. This images are from flashing a non manual remapped nand.
If I try a manual remapped nand is the same but they recognize that it has bad blocks remapped and ignore them.
I am really really confused because I don´t understand anything
Thank you for any help
EDIT: ¿I´ve just realise of one thing... Xellous is remapping automatically to the same place the 3 bad blocks? This is not the fact of the problem (manual remapped nand dont work either) but it is getting close