Hardware revision list (WIP):
|Barcode ID ||FCC ID ||Idle current ||Playtime|
|X801769-020||C3K-WKS368||45mA||44h (1.85 days) with 2000mAh|
|X801769-024||C3K-WC01||23mA||87h (3.6 days) with 2000mAh|
|X817145-006||C3K-1403||23mA||87h (3.6 days) with 2000mAh|
- Gameplay, pressing buttons and such doesn't notably change idle current (+3mA).
- Gamepad powerup sync pulls around 145mA for 1-2 secs.
- Rumble takes around 180mA.
- Headset doubles idle power from 23mA to 46mA.
- Idle current measured with DMM (digital multimeter). Graph pollrate is 5Hz (200ms). Don't take these measurements too serious.
1st graph shows a 23mA gamepad on NFS:HP with rumble. The 'Sync' peak actually is the gamepad power-up state (not learning mode). Using sticks and triggers just raises current around 2-3mA whereas rumble goes around 130-180mA (peak 230mA). At the 0mA areas the pad powered off.
2nd graph shows the increased headset power. It raises from 23mA to 46mA. The peaks are probably generated by bluetooth communication (headset login). Contribute:
Post missing revisions (barcode and FCC) if available.