Donīt ask help on this tread, only technical info here nothing else
If you like to ask something then use tread: http://www.xboxhacker.org/index.php?topic=14040.0
I have drawn this picture it shows all alt points.
You can use switch or Easy Probe to dump the drive.
Always install Black jump wire. (It is the 3,3V Fix to rest of the drive)
If you use Easy probe and the padīs 101/122 is missing just probe the hole, connection is still there.
- Colored circle means that the pad is missing.
- Colored line is the fix for it.
- Light Blue shows Pinīs/Padīs 101/122 on top/under of the board.
- Always install Black jump wire.
- Stock fix, power the light blue with 3,3V. (Jump Wire r207 to one light blue dot)
- Always measure resistance 3,3V to GND 95 Kohm - 110 Kohm is good anything else is bad.
- Start with 20 ohm resistor to dump the drive works 99%. If you canīt get status x72 use R15 ohm resistor only 1% need it.
- Dump it/Fix it.
Measure resistance 3,3V to GND 95 Kohm - 110 Kohm means that you can dump it, anything else there is problem.