you are unable to find an answer, which lies well within reach of any random noob user that comes here?http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=703757
Follow these steps to read your nand You have a Exploitable Box :
* Make sure port95nt.exe is installed, if it's not, install it (from nandpro20b folder) you might need to reboot.
* Plug your 360, but don't power it on.
* Plug the lpt cable or your usb spi
* Go to the nandpro20b folder and type :
* nandpro lpt: -r3 c1.bin or nandpro usb: -r c1.bin (from here on we will use lpt)
* Read your nand a second time, so type: nandpro lpt: -r3 c2.bin
* Compare your dumps by typing the following command: fc c1.bin c2.bin /b
* If differances where found type the following command: nandpro lpt: -r3 c3.bin
* Then compare your second and thrid dump: fc c2.bin c3.bin
* use the 2 that match, if c2 and c3 match rename c3.bin to c1.bin
Now open up c1.bin in a hex editor (free hex editor) and you should see
© 2004-200X Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
X = 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 (depending on what dash you have/when your console was made).
now search in hex for "CB" (without quotes) your looking for the one at or around 8400 in hex (it has to be in caps).
copy the 4 hex digits after it and convert it from hex to dec with this Conveter
Xenon: 1921 or lower is Exploitable (exception: 8192 IS EXPLOITABLE)
Zephyr: 4558 or lower is Exploitable (exception: 4580 IS EXPLOITABLE)
Falcon: 5770 or lower is Exploitable
Jasper 16mb: 6712 or lower is Exploitable
Jasper Arcade (256/512): 6723 or lower is Exploitable