XboxHacker BBS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 10:36:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Will reflashing my NAND stop my console from corrupting profiles?  (Read 1505 times)
blaze25

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2010, 07:12:46 PM »

I got a banned Jtag console. I just wanted to know. How can i stop it from corrupting profiles? Does reflashing it helps? or is there anything else I could do? replace some files may be through XexLoader perhaps?
arunningpir8

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 08:02:30 PM »

Never heard of a JTAG console thats banned corrupting profiles...are you sure it's a JTAG'd box?

Either way, a simple reflash of XBR with your injected kv and config should do the trick, as it would overwrite any other secdata stored within the NAND.
blaze25

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 08:54:13 PM »

u think the fact that i didnt inject the config (as most say is not needed) is the reason why my jtag is corrupting profiles??
sandungas
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 09:08:25 PM »

This is not a support subforum Roll Eyes post here ---> http://www.xboxhacker.org/index.php?board=14.0
Arakon
Administrator
Xbox Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 12:24:00 AM »

The config IS needed. It contains your mac address and important hardware calibration data.
But no, it would not cause corruption.

I do NOT give support by email, PM, ICQ or whatever. Anyone annoying me that way will have his balls removed. With a rusty butterknife. Slowly. And I'll enjoy doing it.
Gazcoigne
Xbox Hacker

Suckin Diesel since 1983

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 07:26:39 AM »

if you were stupid enough to connect your console to live AFTER doing the JTAG mod, you will be banned and the console will have its signed content creation rights revoked and it will corrupt profiles and saves.

either reflash the whole XBR image which will remove the secdata flag, or else dump the nand and use findsecdata to patch over it.

blaze25

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 04:44:05 PM »

if you were stupid enough to connect your console to live AFTER doing the JTAG mod, you will be banned and the console will have its signed content creation rights revoked and it will corrupt profiles and saves.

either reflash the whole XBR image which will remove the secdata flag, or else dump the nand and use findsecdata to patch over it.

You dont have to be offensive, pot head. Yes i was "stupid" enough. But thats not the case. Thanks to all that helped, including you pot head. get your weed dose if u in a bad mood.
Gazcoigne
Xbox Hacker

Suckin Diesel since 1983

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2010, 06:22:20 PM »

its hardly offensive, doing such a thing is deemed to be stupid by many a member of this community get over it.

what is the case then? the only way your console will corrupt profiles is if you got the banhammer.

simplest way to fix is to reflash your XBR image that was put on before you hit live

use the XEX flasher or XELL for easiness and to save hooking the SPI wiring up again.

my mood is great!!

ReverseAffect
Xbox Hacker

360Reball

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2010, 06:51:24 PM »

You dont have to be offensive, pot head. Yes i was "stupid" enough. But thats not the case. Thanks to all that helped, including you pot head. get your weed dose if u in a bad mood.

so you pay him back for the help, by calling him pot head...wow that's inventive, because what does pot have to do with helping anyone?
maybe you should take your non pot head and seek help somewhere else?
Just a suggestion...or is it just you bashing him back because of his statement?
see the problem is most of the people that come here now days,only come here after they messed something up and only find us on a search....so be prepared to be bashed at, in a helpful way of course ..Tongue

if you were stupid enough to connect your console to live AFTER doing the JTAG mod

P.S was it the stupid part?...lol
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 06:53:11 PM by ReverseAffect » Logged

sick like a mofo..not reballing for a while...
modguru
Master Hacker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 03:43:17 AM »

just flash you damp flash and make the xbr again and all they will be normaly .. if you do not have your dump  then use the boby2pc program to restore your hdd function and you are ok

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: