I've had success reading/writing a handful of 16 meg 360's, but now I'm trying a 512 Jasper and I've had no luck at all.
- ~12" cable, 1n4148 diode soldered on mobo w/ black line facing mobo
- jtag - 1n4148 diodes used, nanj2d2.2 soldered to rf panel
- lpt set to "normal" worked for 16's, now won't detect controller at all
- same with spp, no controller detected
- lpt set to epp 1.7 & 1.9, 378 detected, flashconfig is 00aa3020
- tried this on 2 separate pc's just to be safe but get same results.
I've tried reading the whole 512, I've tried just reading the first 1000 blocks, I've tried breaking it up into 200 blocks. Every time, at no specific block, it'll quit reading and give the "0 reading at" error. One attempt at reading the entire 512 I got 10 hours into it then "0 reading" error. I reboot and retry and get 2 minutes in to it.
I've tried ~ dozen times now. I always end up with the "0 reading" error, always after a random amount of reading. I've rewired the console twice now, thinking it may be a wiring error. I didn't think the wiring was the problem because I can atleast get the process started, but I rewired it anyhow.
Anyone have any insite?