Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/xbh360/public_html/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New here.
XboxHacker BBS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 30, 2014, 05:13:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: New here.  (Read 1016 times)
stryker

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2009, 06:43:42 PM »

Hey people, im stryker and im new here. I was a member on a site called mapmonkeys for like a year (still am but i dont go on that often) when a member on that site which you all know (cheater912) posted about his online modding i started modding .binds to cfg's and everything in between.

I was one of the first members on moddedwarfare and when that got shut down i moved to gamedeviants. However, that has also shut down. So i will be staying with you guys from now on.

im tired of starting new post counts, so lets hope nothing happens to this site. Im starting new here and so here is my story.

First, my old GT: SSM MojaveKillz got hacked by aH0t unicorn Sad. then, my account got banned and then my xbox got banned. I have a new everything my new GT: xXxBANN3DxXx add me if  you want.

also my mapmonkeys/moddedwarfare/gamedeviants account is sexyskatersam if you remember me. Thanks for reading.

-stryker

littlestevie360
Master Hacker

past the point of caring

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 09:24:56 PM »

ok so you modded games for live, ruining the experience for others, dont expect a warm welcome, game hacks to cheat are looked down upon here
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: