Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/xbh360/public_html/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
saving gamer points and possible HDD banning
XboxHacker BBS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 04:16:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: saving gamer points and possible HDD banning  (Read 1855 times)
endorium
Master Hacker

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2009, 03:26:35 AM »

I got banned on live and my profile on my xbox crippled.
I know I cant hex edit the profile to work on other consoles.
My question is if I do this and go on live will I get banned for editing it?

Also if I dont get banned for editing this, once I have connected to live will it  update my profile on live to include gamer points I have got offline since banning?

Could I then recover my profile so all my saves are not corrupt?

I realise I can hex edit my saves to uncorrupt them but when you have over 100 saves its to long a process.
Dont want to go down the route of getting the nand off the xbox to fix it as not confident to do it and I have got the most recent updates.

thanks
maximilian0017
Xbox Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 04:17:01 AM »

I got banned on live and my profile on my xbox crippled.
Dont want to go down the route of getting the nand off the xbox to fix it as not confident to do it and I have got the most recent updates.

If you do not have your cpu key and you have the latest updates you cannot do anything with a nand dump.

Also messing with Live is a No No, it will probably get the other xbox banned also and your gamer profile ofcourse.

They have a team of highly trained xbox ninja's at microsoft checking everything they can get their hands on, just looking at they strangely can get you banned!!!

Edit: i was wrong about the HDD cripple after all, for some reason you have the luck of angels, LOL
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 06:18:56 PM by maximilian0017 » Logged
damox
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 04:25:46 AM »

If you do not have your cpu key and you have the latest updates you cannot do anything with a nand dump.

Also messing with Live is a No No, it will probably get the other xbox banned also and your gamer profile ofcourse.

They have a team of highly trained xbox ninja's at microsoft checking everything they can get their hands on, just looking at they strangely can get you banned!!!

This is just wrong, well maybe not the ninja bit, and the messing with live.

Seeing as you are banned, you might want to look at the threads for recovering the hard drive install feature.

Are gamer profiles non-transferable? My non-edited/normal gamer profile can move between xboxs no problem. I use a memory card.

As for the gamer points. If you recover you profile via xbox live, you will loose the pending points.

Transfer you gamer profile and you should get them when you sign in.
endorium
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 04:43:43 AM »

I said in my post I know I cant get the nand

I also said I know I can edit my profile so I can use it on other xbox's

What I wanted to know is once I can use it on an unbanned xbox and log into live will I get banned for edited my profile so I can use it on other xbox's?

If I dont get banned and connect to live when I then recover my profile will it uncorrupt all my gamesaves?
maximilian0017
Xbox Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 07:06:25 AM »

This is just wrong.

If i understand you correctly the Topic starter can Hex Edit his profile and put it on another xbox and the MS ninja's won't find out?

Seeing as you are banned, you might want to look at the threads for recovering the hard drive install feature.

Ok thats something that you can do without a cpu key, but not what the Topic starter asked.

Are gamer profiles non-transferable? My non-edited/normal gamer profile can move between xboxs no problem. I use a memory card.

Copying unedited is the best way, but the Topic starter wanted to edit them, and that isn't a good idea in my mind.

Why were you banned?, gamecopy's or cheating?(did your profile get banned also?)
What do you see if you login on Xbox.com, do you still have those points?
And why would you Hex edit your profile if you can just copy it with a memory card?
MastaG
Master Hacker

What have you done for me lately?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2009, 07:13:16 AM »

I also got my HDD profiles corrupted while accidently conneting it to live on a already banned box.
Now I don't care about the achievements or gamer-score but it would be nice if there was a way to uncorrupt it so I can continue playing my saved-games on another unbanned box.

I understand. You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living.
The police protected you and there were courts of law.
And you didn't need a friend like me.
But, uh, now you come to me, and you say: "Don Corleone, give me justice."
But you don't ask with respect.
You don't offer friendship.
You don't even think to call me Godfather.
Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to do murder for money.
Arakon
Administrator
Xbox Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2009, 07:42:57 AM »

uhm.. simply recover it from live?

I do NOT give support by email, PM, ICQ or whatever. Anyone annoying me that way will have his balls removed. With a rusty butterknife. Slowly. And I'll enjoy doing it.
maximilian0017
Xbox Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 07:55:29 AM »

It's those damn hard to get points that the topic starter gathered while offline, but live recovery is the safest way, would be at least something if his account isn't blocked for cheating (if i remember correctly)
MastaG
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 08:20:21 AM »

That will delete all the progress I've made whlie the profile was marked as corrupted right?
Meaning I have to start most games from the beginning, I've put lots of time in AC2 that's why I would like to uncorrupt the profile and the savegames.

I understand. You found paradise in America, you had a good trade, you made a good living.
Instead, you come into my house on the day my daughter is to be married, and you ask me to do murder for money.
endorium
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 09:27:22 AM »

Same as myself. I know I can recover my profile on live but have been playing offline for over a month anddont want to lost saved games and ganerscore.
Got banned for playing backups.

I am sure you heard if you hex edited your profile so it can be used in a different console then connected to live it would update your profile. You could then recover your profile over live keeping all your game saves and gamercore.

Would this work and could I get banned for this?
MastaG
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 01:45:14 PM »

I don't know but if you can give me a tut I'm willling to give it a try.
Just got my hdd transfer cable.
However  I cannot test wetter it will connect to live since I don't have a box that ain't banned atm.

endorium
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 01:53:11 PM »

This is getting infruiating!

I thought this site was to help.

Instead I have someone asking for a tutorial to do something he cant check as he has no xbox?!
No_Name
Master Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 01:58:19 PM »

I thought this site was to help.

No, this site is about hacking no helping.

Its not XboxHelper.net now
Gazcoigne
Xbox Hacker

Suckin Diesel since 1983

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009, 02:02:32 PM »

I don't know but if you can give me a tut I'm willling to give it a try.
Just got my hdd transfer cable.
However  I cannot test wetter it will connect to live since I don't have a box that ain't banned atm.

hi if you delete the profile then recover it on unbanned xbox you can take ownership of the game save and it will be uncorrupted don't know about the gamerscore though
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 06:32:26 AM by Gazcoigne » Logged

jelle2503
Xbox Hacker

elitist prick

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009, 03:33:19 PM »

I know I cant hex edit the profile to work on other consoles.

I realise I can hex edit my saves to uncorrupt them but when you have over 100 saves its to long a process.

just null out the console_ID on the "corrupted" profile , resign it with modio, and voila it'll work on any console again (no you won't get banned)

soon modio will be able to resign with console_ID, i've spoken with Brian , the author, about this.. since Modio has a MASS signer... easy restoring of all your gamesaves and profile soon

Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: