- Are you using the latest version of Nandpro2?
- Have you re-installed port95nt.exe (located in Nandpro2 directory)
- Have you tried using lower wattage 100ohm resistors? (0.6 watt worked for me)
Available here: http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?moduleno=341564
- Are you using a switching diode(s)?
- What operating system are you running?
- What motherboard revision do you have?
- Have you tried the JTAG without the resistors? (Not recommended, but has worked for some people)
- Have you triple checked all of your connections, and set "standard" mode in the computer bios for LPT configuration?
Will help as best I can upon your reply.
All the best.