Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/xbh360/public_html/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
after powering shows xbox logo screen, then screen goes black and red light on
XboxHacker BBS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 01:42:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: after powering shows xbox logo screen, then screen goes black and red light on  (Read 3770 times)
mare

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2009, 01:23:16 PM »

my xbox was alredy softmoded, with slayers dashboard, worked fine. then i install XBMC with aid disk, with XBMC my default dashboard. in process i backed up c partition on xbox hard drive. xbox worked fine, everythig was great, i configured network with. everythimg worked like  a drem for a one day. next day wen i powered xbox, xbox logo screen shows up normaly, then screen goes black, and red light is on on eject button. and  thets all. dont wont to boot with games, trayed with aid disk agein, nothing. always the same.
any ideas?
i was reading foums for 4 days now, i can`t find any posts with simular problem.
ps
i tryed only with burned games becouse i dont have any original.

alby*

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 06:06:44 PM »

[quote/
i was reading foums for 4 days now, i can`t find any posts with simular problem.
ps
i tryed only with burned games becouse i dont have any original.
 [/quote]

Charming,four days of research and you still havnt a clue.
Was it this forum you was reading or www.softwarepiracyfordummies?

PS
Click on the link,the longer you stay online the more chance the authorities have on tracing your IP Adress.

jodson

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 05:18:24 PM »

you problem is modchip guy. replace it.
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: