XboxHacker BBS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 31, 2014, 06:40:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: updated to 7363 last night. now gamer profile corrupt ?  (Read 1031 times)
k0mpresd
Xbox Hacker

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2009, 03:25:25 PM »

i used the console last night. everything was fine. get home today, turned the console on, and it says no gamer profiles found. looking at the profile through settings shows it as being corrupted. should i just delete the profile and do recover gamertag ? the hdd seems to still be functioning normally. the console appeared to do a dashboard update last night when i connected to live. it is now on 2.0.7363. it was the first time i had connected in over month because my subscription had run out. the hdd hasnt been used on any other consoles. mainly looking to see if that has happened to anyone else and suggestions about the best course of action to take.
Arakon
Administrator
Xbox Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 03:37:12 PM »

do a recovery.

I do NOT give support by email, PM, ICQ or whatever. Anyone annoying me that way will have his balls removed. With a rusty butterknife. Slowly. And I'll enjoy doing it.
k0mpresd
Xbox Hacker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 03:55:07 PM »

thanks. i had to delete the profile on the hdd already and then do a recovery. but it worked. i had never been through that before.  Undecided
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: