Here's another xbox1 I did for my buddy Phu Cuong. I wanted to go further with this one - add a clear DVD drive top, lighted fans, side cathodes, network / hdd / dvd drive status lights, etc - but he got a 360 shortly after this and he probably lost some interest. Either way, I was still quite happy with the way it came out. If I had to do it again, I might have added dimmer circuitry, as this box is super bright!
A list of Mods in no particular order:
0. Has a Smart XX LT OPX mod chip
1. Installed an XERC 2 XE IR chip from sickmods.net. This allows for turning the xbox on and off by remote among other things
2. Internalized the IR Dongle - hard wired of port 4
3. Using the XERC IR LED for the IR Dongle as well
4. Mounted the dual purpose IR dongle in the upper right of the faceplate BEHIND the clear case
5. Swapped in BLUE power/status LED's
6. Hooked the status LED's up to the XERC for "breathing" fading effect while powered off
7. Clear blue case
8. "Mod Inside" Clear / etched jewel
9. Installed a gutted (no plastic guard) blue Cathode around the jewel
10. Two, 11 blue LED strips from sickmods, in each bottom grille in face plate
11. Two, gutted blue 4" Cathodes in upper faceplate
12. Four, blue controller port LED's
13. 320 GB Seagate Barracuda .10 Hard Drive
14. Llamma.com 80 wire UDMA 150 Hard Drive ribbon cable
15. Custom blue boot sequence and xbox logo with matching dash
And some pics:
Room lights on, box lights off
I like how optically clear these cases are. Unfortunately they're made of the same plastic as a CD Jewel case and as such are very brittle.
Room lights off, box lights on! I love how well the etched jewels pick up the cathode lighting.
Here you can see a couple of things nicely:
1. Controller port LED's
2. The twin blue Status LED's (these fade / breath when power off)
3. The 11 LED strips in the grille
4. If you look in the upper left corner of the faceplate, you can see the IR LED for the remote / XERC behind the plastic.
Blue Avalaunch Skin (I did not make this) but it matches nicely
Custom Blue boot sequence and blue "Spikey" blob
Custom Blue Xbox logo - so bright it made my camera get woozy heh