after doing some research finally flashed the benq firmware on ICH9 controller, very easy i read this thread, and followed these steps using dosflash 32 1.6 and setting my sata ports to Legacy mode =)http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=659942
1. disable any secondary SATA/IDE controller in bios and make sure primary sata(ports 0-1) are set to legacy (NOT native). Unplug any drives or devices from your sata/ide except your primary C: drive (just in case!) All this is to make sure dosflash32 can only see your Benq to make things simpler.
2. plug in your benq to Sata-0
3. unzip the dosflash32 folder. Also have the ixtreme 1.41 folder of your choice unzipped and handy ( I opted for 12x)
4. Turn on your 360, wait 5 seconds.....then double click dosflash32.exe. If you start dosflash too quickly, you wont get the unlock option. If everything is fine between your drive and dosflash, it will shoot you a "MTK Vendor Intro failed....because there seems to be a BenQ VAD6038 drive connected....do you want to send the magic28 command"
5. Click YES. dosflash will pause briefly and shoot you a "MTK Vendor Intro failed...Do you want to resend command until drive responds?"
6. Click NO. At this point the drive will have been detected, unlocked, and available for read/write. Make sure the Manu and Device ID have values other than 0x00. Mine showed as 0xC2 and 0x11.
7. Click the "read flash" button and name the file "orig.bin"
8. Copy "orig.bin" to ..\Benq iXtreme v1.41\12x or the folder that corresponds to the speed you chose and double click Make iXtreme firmware.cmd in that folder to create the hacked ix14.bin.
9. back in dosflash, change flashing task to write and click the "write flash" button. Point it to your "ix14.bin"
10. It will erase banks 220.127.116.11 then write banks 18.104.22.168. the whole operation takes around 8 seconds. After you see "success" wait a moment and turn off the 360.
11. restart system and reenable anything you switched off in the bios and plug your drives back in if you followed step 1